Do You Want Your Customers to Remember & Understand You Fast?
Throw something unexpected into the mix to get your customers’ attention; it works well for many reasons:
By working illustration into your business, you help your customers by showing them something visual instead of numbers, data or text.
- 65% of people are visual learners – use that to your advantage!
- People understand and grasp concepts faster when they are visualized.
- Using illustrations that complement your business style and tone give you a large edge.
So if you have a tough time explaining something quickly to your customers, there are countless visual ways to do it.
This way you don’t have to fumble around and say, “Let me explain…” because your illustration will say “Look at this!”
It’s more professional, memorable, and saves time and money!
Do you use any illustrations that say, “Look at Us!” ?
Did You Know:
- Human beings have an attractiveness bias! It sounds silly, but we actually believe beautiful things are better.
- When it all boils down, and an item has a similar price, and a similar function, we will gravitate towards the more aesthetically pleasing option.
- It’s weird, but people actually believe beautiful things function better!
- So if you and your competition have just about the same product – design can be the final key – to get customers to decide to buy your product over theirs.
- Nono Ohga, Chairman and CEO of Sony says, “At Sony, we assume all products of our competitors will have basically the same technology, price, performance and features. Design is the only thing that differentiates one product from another in the marketplace!”
- What can it hurt? Try putting some design into your business and see what happens!
Need Anything Else?
Just let us know! We’re happy to help.
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Great fun working with Hilary.” Evelyn G.
Our Service Areas
We are located in Northern Arizona, but we help people worldwide!
H.A.R Marketing and SEO Phoenix Arizona
Including the Scottsdale and Tempe areas
H.A.R Marketing and SEO Prescott and Flagstaff AZ
Including the quad cities areas of Prescott Valley, Prescott, Dewey, and Chino Valley