Keep in Mind:
Not all Hosting Solutions are the same, and Cost should NOT be your only concern!
- If you have a website, but are fed up with being on a server crammed with 10,000 other sites, which are causing you issues, we have the solution for you!
- We use Virtual Dedicated Servers, what some call VPS (Virtual Private Servers) to Host our websites.
- VPS hosting accounts are isolated, meaning the resources allocated to your account are for your account only. Other accounts on the server which may be using a lot more resources than you, won’t affect your site’s speed or in any other way.
- We have numerous backup mechanisms in place to make sure we can restore your site if you make a mistake, or something unforeseeable happens.
- Semi-Managed: We easily help and assist you with any questions, with very fast response times.
- HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
Hosting Account Basics
- Set-up: FREE
- Storage: 1GB
- Additional Storage: $1.00/200MB
- Monthly Transfer: 10GB
- Additional Transfer: $3.00/month/GB (bulk discounts apply)
- Monthly Pricing: $29.95
- Yearly Pricing: $359.40
(+ additional charges if applicable)
- Support: Always FREE
- SSL Certificate: Yes, Included
- PHP: 5.5, 5.6, 7.3 or 7.4
- MySQL Database: Yes
- Web Statistics: Yes
- Daily Backups: Yes
Virtual Dedicated Server FAQ:
What is a Virtual Dedicated Server?
- A virtual dedicated server is a server that shares hardware and software resources with other operating systems (OS), versus physical dedicated servers.
- Because they are cost-effective and provide faster resource control, virtual servers are popular in Web hosting environments.
Why Are They Popular?
- Ideally, a virtual server mimics dedicated server functionalities.
- Each virtual server is designated a separate Operating System, software and independent reboot capabilities.
- In a virtual server environment for Web hosting, website administrators may have different domain names, email administration, file directories, logs and analytics.
- Additionally, security systems and passwords are maintained as if they were in a dedicated server environment.
They Are Scalable:
- Virtual servers are highly scalable. When businesses with physical servers want to add greater capacity, they need to buy new hardware and work with IT professionals to prepare the hardware.
- On the other hand, companies that have invested in virtual servers—especially those managed by a third-party—can easily add capacity and scale up or down when necessary.
They Provide Minimal Downtime:
- Additionally, virtual servers can be a critical component of your business continuity and disaster recovery strategy.
- Whether businesses operate virtual servers onsite and use cloud-storage backup, or they work with a colocation provider removed enough from primary offices to be unaffected by natural disasters, virtual servers can help businesses restore normal functions with minimal downtime.
A well run Virtual Server is pretty much indistinguishable from a physical server.
Try hosting with us today and see for yourself!
Need Anything Else?
Just let us know! We’re happy to help.
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Thank you for always bailing me out. I really appreciate knowing if I blow up my site, you can restore it for me. It’s nice to have peace of mind.” Alan H.
Our Service Areas
We are located in Northern Arizona, but we help people worldwide!
H.A.R Marketing and SEO Phoenix Arizona
Including the Scottsdale and Tempe areas
H.A.R Marketing and SEO Prescott and Flagstaff AZ
Including the quad cities areas of Prescott Valley, Prescott, Dewey, and Chino Valley