Keep in Mind:
Content has always been KING – and will probably continue to be!
- Creating valuable content not only benefits the user reading it, but it also benefits your website’s search ranking.
- Various types of website content – if done right – can become high quality content that is very effective. Such as:
- Articles (still the best kind, see “Did You Know” Panel below)
- Case studies
- Press releases
- Reviews or Testimonials
- Video or Audio files
The more your content clearly addresses what visitors are looking for, the more engaged visitors will be.
- High quality content needs to be well researched, planned out and strategically created for it to be most effective.
- When your content is relevant to the user, it motivates them to stay on your website longer.
- Create content that:
- Answers visitor’s questions
- That uncovers your visitor’s pain points and helps them find relief.
- Goes hand in hand with your SEO, because your SEO efforts will never reach full potential without quality content.
How’s the content on your site?
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Oh by the way… your first two articles were awesome! Keep up the great work. You Rock!” Steve S.
Our Service Areas
We are located in Northern Arizona, but we help people worldwide!
H.A.R Marketing and SEO Phoenix Arizona
H.A.R Marketing and SEO Prescott and Flagstaff AZ